Thursday, October 13, 2011

85 days and counting

I figured on the calendar today that I have 85 days until I am lying on a beach in Hawaii.  So I figured that I best be starting to get into shape if I plan on being seen in a swimsuit.  So begins my journey to drop a few inches and hopefully a few pounds before I get on that Airplane in January.

I have been doing a little working out over the last few months, but nothing consistant or serious.  Now it is time to get serious.  Going to have to watch what I eat,  and I have very little will power to stay out of the Halloween candy, but I am going to give it a good try.  Also I am going to be more dedicated to getting on my treadmill and breaking a sweat.  I think I have read it that you have to do 45 minutes of cardio to actually lose any weight.  So that is my plan.... 45 - 60 minutes every day.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment