Friday, October 14, 2011

84 days

Ok  How can I fail on my very 1st day of gettig in shape.  So Sad.  I didn't manage to get on my treadmill at all last night or this morning.  I am gonig to have to do better than that.  We have an event tonight so I know there wont be any treadmill tonight.  Going to have to work extra hard on Saturday.

I did take some measurments last night so that I had something to measure my success from.  The area that I am really concerned with is my stomach and hips so those are the numbers I am going to watch.  I just hate that muffin top thing I got going on.

hip: 40
belly button:  37
waist: 35

I think I would like to take 5 inches off each measurement.  I  think that is doable,  but that is going to be my long term goal.  My goal by the time my plane takes of is 3 inches from each measurement. 

No comments:

Post a Comment